Our Fall/Winter semester runs September-February with our Halloween Showcase at the end of October and our Dance Crew Recital at the end of February.
Below is our class schedule and registration details.
Enrollment for September, October and our Halloween Showcase is now closed.
However, you can register now to join us the first week of November when our classes will start learning new routines for our February recital.
Fall/Winter semester includes:
- 21 Lessons of Instruction
- Performance in our Halloween Showcase the end of October
- Second performance in our Dance Crew Recital the end of February
(For the Halloween costume, we may ask for help with things from home. For example, torn up zombie clothes or all black for witches, etc. but there will be no additional cost. And then dancers will receive a costume/performance top for the February recital)
- Individual Trophy for each dancer at February recital
- Unlimited free family & friend tickets to the February performance
(There will be a $5 admission fee for spectators at the Halloween showcase)
- No registration fees
How to register?
STEP 1 - Read through the Class Details here -for what to wear and expect.
STEP 2 - Fill out the registration form below.
STEP 3 - Click on the Tuition/Payments tab above to make your payment.
Done! We will see you in class!